My computer has been broken and I have been so sad I haven't been able to update our blog. My sweet friend, Sarah, was just in town to visit and she was so great to fix it for me. She is amazing! So...here are some of the things we have been up to!
Discovery Museum
Jax and I got to tag along with Mindi and her girls to the Discovery museum a few weeks ago. The weather was beautiful and even though we didn't get to stay long, we had a great time!
It is in such an amazing location. Pictures like this make me realize how much I will miss living in this city.
Golden Gate Fields
Our friend, Nadine, suggested we head over to Oakland and go watch the horse races and we had such a great time! I would see advertisements for the races all the time so I am so glad we went!
Other than massive amounts of second hand smoke, it was a beautiful fun day!
Jax loved looking at the horses.
The last race we watched, we all chose horses (we didn't bet, just picked between our little group of friends) and Jaxson's horse won! Everyone owed Jax ice-cream.
Guitar Hero, World Tour!
Danny took his Boards this month, and as his reward for working so hard, I got him what he has been asking for for so long, Guitar Hero. This is what our front room has looked like almost every night for the past two weeks.
Jaxson's favorite part is playing the drums!
Our Silly Boy
This is why I no longer leave my Diet Coke within reach of my little stinker...lesson learned.
Jax could play with his cars outside all. day. long.
Tom Cruise who??
Jax has been signing more and more lately. It has been really helpful in figuring out what he wants and needs. Above is a pic of him signing, Candy, his favorite sign. The other day I got him up from his nap and took him over to his changing table to change his diaper. He hates getting his diaper changed lately so I usually try to talk to him about things he likes so that he will be distracted. It was lunch time so I started saying things like, "Are you hungry, Jax? Should we go eat?". He answered me by saying and signing "eat" (he will usually just answer me by saying the last word of the question I asked him). Then I asked "Do you want some juice?". He answered "juice". Then I said, "Okay, we will get some juice, but what do you want to eat?". He paused for a minute and I could see the gears turning in his head. He then happily said and signed, "Candy!". It was so cute! It was the first time I asked him a question and he came up with his own answer rather than copying me. He's growing up so fast!

1 comment:
Loni, he's getting so so so big!!! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment