Sunday, February 22, 2009

BOWLING!!!


Ever since our first date, Danny and I have loved going bowling together. Last night we realized that Jaxson hasn't ever been! We thought he would be old enough to understand the basic idea; roll the ball, knock over the pins. Well, he liked to roll the ball , but didn't have the patience to wait for it to get to the pins. He would get distracted by all the people and want to run into their lanes to say hi. It was ok though. We still had a great time. He did, however, grasp that clapping was appropriate if all the pins did get knocked down. He spent most of the night trying to run down the lane clapping his hands.

He started making this silly face when his canines came in. He looks like a bulldog.


Bulldog Boys


Our friend Craig came with us and was very patient tying to bowl sharing a lane with a 16 month old.


Since we didn't really get to focus on bowling while Jax was included in the game, I took him aside so Danny and Craig could bowl a real game. I introduced him to one of the joys of bowling. Greasy stale bowling alley food. All in all I think it was a fun night. Jax bowled a 37 without bumpers!

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

He's better than I am WITH bumpers. I think you have a future PRO on your hands

erin said...

YEA BOWLING!! :)

Kera said...

is that danny with facial hair! i never thought you would let it happen.