We have had lots of fun this past month doing LOTS of things. First, Matt, Shari and Brooklyn came to visit us and it was so much fun! We love how often they come and see us, it makes being away from family for these three years much easier.
They were here while we were having AMAZING weather so we got to go to the beach and actually get some sun. It was really fun, I even got to take a nap and lay out for a while (thanks to my sweet hubby for watching jax).
One of the main things Matt wanted to do was "eat blackberries until he puked". He didn't end up throwing up (thank goodness), but he probably ate his weight in berries.
Jaxson would have eaten his weight in them also if he could have picked them himself.
We went out to Lands End and watched the sun go down. There is some really cool history to that place. I love living in a city that has such a neat history to it.
We, of course, had to make a trip to Ghirardelli.
Brooklyn was so sweet with Jax. She played so good with him and loved giving him lots of hugs and kisses. COME BACK SOON GUYS!!!
Then, I made a very last second trip to Utah to help my mom recover from her shoulder surgery. We had lots of fun but didn't get too many pics. Jaxson loved seeing his cousin Kash. They are only a few months apart so they got along great.
I made the mistake of leaving my camera on the counter while I was gone one day, and got home to find about 20 random pictures my sister had taken of herself. The last few were her holding up signs that said "don't" "leave" "your" "camera alone" "with Lacey EVER!" it was really funny.
Lacey mentioned to me one time when Jaxson was in his footsie pj's that she wanted a pair, I was at Target while I was there and found some! I couldn't resist.
JAXSON UPDATE
It has been a long time since I gave an update on Jax so, mostly for my sake, here is how grown up he is getting.
*He can say: Mama, Dada, Eyes (and even point to them on my face), Doggie, I love you, Hi, Hey dad, Hi mom, Tub-Tub, Done, No, Night-Night, Nana (grandma), Uh-Oh, and What's That (he whispers it, and it's SO cute).
*He can sign: Dad, dog, bath, more, milk, and cheese.
* He is starting to walk (so far he's up to like 7 steps)
* He puts the phone up to his ear and says, "hi dad" over and over.
*Still LOVES food.
*is FINALLY getting some hair.
*When we say "so big!" he will raise his hands up above his head as high as he can.
*LOVES dogs, playing peek-a-boo, giving kisses, playing with other kids, reading books, dancing, and wrestling with dad.
I can't believe how big he is getting. He will be 1 year old in less than 2 weeks! Time is going too fast!

4 comments:
NIce Post! I need to get on it with ours! It sure was great to see you guys and have so much fun! Thanks for letting us come and ransack your home! Hope its back in order now! Love you all and hope to see you at Thanksgiving!
Love those Pjs!!!!
Also, can't believe how big Jax is getting. We miss you guys next door!
Hey- I just discovered your blog! Haven't seen you guys in a while but would love to get together!
Loni! I can't believe he is getting so big! We miss you & I am so grateful for your blog to keep up on your family! Love you! We also started up a blog if you want to check it out it is www.therichestmemories.blogspot.com Love you!
Post a Comment