Friday, August 15, 2008

Lindsey & Our 1st Family Pictures


My younger sister Lindsey came and visited us a few weeks ago. Man, I need to be better about blogging so that I don't need to keep playing catch-up. We had so much fun together and took SO many pictures. I will only post a few though since there will already be a ton from the two combined posts.

I think that Lindz brought the warm Utah weather with her, because the whole week she was here the weather was amazing. We enjoyed it by going to the zoo, the warf, a dinner cruise around the bay, shopping at union square, and the beach.


Jaxson thinks animals are so funny, it doesn't matter what it is; dogs, cats, sheep...anything. His favorite part about the zoo wat the petting farm.




It was so cool to go on the dinner cruise. It, again, was awesome weather so it was so fun.


Jax LOVES Lindsey and wants her to come back soon!!!


FAMILY PICTURES-FINALLY!!

So, Jaxson is 10 1/2 months old and we haven't ever had pictures taken, not even newborn pics (which we really regret). There is a guy at Danny's school that is a photographer and gives the students a pretty sweet deal, so we finally got some pictures taken. Jaxson wasn't very happy the first part of the session and so we didn't get the usual ear to ear grin. We got a couple good ones though.






















9 comments:

Becky said...

I love, love, love those!!! We are looking to do family pictures this fall and I am so excited! Love you guys!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family! I love the pictures! Jaxson is getting so big! So cute! Glad Lindsey was able to come out and visit you guys! She said she had a blast!

Ashley said...

WOW - great family pics Loni. Those are beautiful. Can't wait to come out and see you guys again.

elisabeth said...

Wow, what a cute family. I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing those. Could Jaxson get any cuter?! He is so adorable I want to squeeze him NOW! Give him one from me.

Pessoa Fam said...

Those are amazing pictures! I love the color ones too. I did not know London did color pics. You guys look amazing!

Tyson and Courtney said...

These turned out SO good! You look amazing and I love the ones that show Jaxson's beautiful blue eyes!

Kera said...

oh my, Jaxson looks so much older already.
Those pictures turned out AWESOME!!! seriously.
i love the colored ones too.

Mindi said...

Those are so cute Loni. Your hair looks really long. They really are great pictures.

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I love how you say that the weather was awesome, and in all the pictures you guys are wearing jackets and sweaters! That actually sound nicer than 100 degrees. See you soon!

-Matt