This last weekend the circus was in town and I have always wanted to go and finally got to. I bought tickets that claimed they were in the lower level, but we ended up in the balcony...boo. It was ok though. Jaxson was kinda scared at first being up that high, but after he got used to it he just sat on my lap and clapped the whole show. It is fun having an excuse to do kid stuff now that we have a baby. We didn't get too many pics, but here are a few.

The elephants was my favorite part. Amazing how they get such huge animals to preform like that.

So cute, Jaxson loved them too.

The elephants was my favorite part. Amazing how they get such huge animals to preform like that.
So cute, Jaxson loved them too.

6 comments:
Thanks for going to represent the "Bailey" part of the circus! It looked like fun.
Oh I am so jealous that you got to go! Had we known about it, I would have totally talked Ken into it. I've never been to a circus before!
Fun! I miss you all. I hope your P90X sessions are going a bit better (and more regularly) than ours. We are getting wiped out every time we do it. It is getting a little easier, though. BRING IT and make sure to jump "like a cat".
loni,
that looks like fun. hey, I might be coming to SF for a day in September. I hope you will be around! can't wait to see you.
I found your blog through Shari! Your little family is adorable. You look so happy.
-Chelsie Watts (Williams)
Oh, I love the circus! I can't remember the last time that I went to the circus. I am so jealous you guys go to go.
Post a Comment