Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend


Thanks to my awesome hubby, we had the best weekend ever! Saturday was a really nice day so we went across the bridge to Sausalito where it was even warmer and spent some good quality family time. I thought this picture of Jaxson was so funny, he rarely looks mad when we take pictures of him. There was a man trying to get him to smile for the picture and he was acting really weird, I don't think he liked it.



Sausalito is where Danny and I went the day after he proposed to me, so it was fun to go back now that we have Jaxson. It has an amazing view of the city.




While we were there we made a stop at the saltwater taffy shop. Jaxson loved the free samples.




Danny sure did a great job making my first mother's day a great one. He got up with Jaxson this morning so I could sleep in, then when I woke up he had set this cute little homemade menu by the bed. It was so cute how hard he worked on it, he even drew a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge on the front. He got me flowers and a card from him, then one from Jaxson also. It was so sweet, he helped Jaxson draw all over inside the card. I loved it.


I got cute new pants (thanks for letting me have them early honey)...



and the cutest shoes ever!! (you should click on the picture so you can see them better... I am obsessed with them)



Then Danny made me a yummy dinner of Lemon Parmesan Salmon, tons of grilled veggies and of course Diet Coke...my favorite!


Then strawberries with homemade whipped cream for dessert.We ended the day with watching this past weeks CSI, one of our favorite shows.


I love being a mom so so much. It is what I have wanted all my life. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing little family. Thanks Danny and Jaxson for making today so wonderful. Also, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's in my life, related or not, you are all amazing and I look up to all of you so much.


AND FINALLY...

Jax has been working hard these past few weeks getting his first two teeth. It was worth all the fussing...how cute are those little chompers?! :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Emily got her two bottom teeth this week, too! It is so funny how they have been on the same schedule pretty much since birth! I love you all!
-Becky

barbaraence said...

I love the menu! How super creative!!

Tyson and Courtney said...

Such cute pictures! The jeans and shoes are super cute! Happy Mother's Day to you!

jocelyn said...

That meal looks DELICIOUS! You are very fortunate to have a husband who makes yummy food for you!

Kera said...

happy belated mothers day! those shoes are quite cute if i do say so myself.

Tiffany said...

Hey girl! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! You deserve it. he is getting so big and so cute!!! I love it! You look great by the way, You look like you've lost more than just your little baby weight... Way to go!!! Oh and jeans look great and those shoes are adorable... that's what you get for living in Cali :)