Jax is growing so fast. We just love watching him learn and play. It is so fun to watch him look around and take in everything around him. We went to Six Flags over Memorial Day weekend and had so much fun! It was the Marine World, so it was like Sea World plus HUGE roller coasters. We loved it.
They have lots of shows that they do during the day. The dolphin show was awesome. I felt bad for the people sitting in front of us though, because Jaxson loved it so much he was screaming the whole time (not mad screaming, it was this really loud yell he does when he's excited).
We lost track of time and missed the Killer Whale show, but we still got to see Shouka playing in his tank.
We called up our friends Brett and Nadine late Friday night and asked them if they wanted to go with us Saturday morning. We were so excited they are spontaneous like us and wanted to come. We sat Jaxson and Nate on this fence to take their picture and all the sudden they were surrounded by random strangers taking their picture. They didn't quite know what to think of it as you can see by their confused expressions.
Jaxson loved the butterfly exhibit. It was cute watching his little eyes try to follow all the butterflies flying everywhere.
Cute boys.
We even got to meet Batman! Danny was jealous of him. :)
The tigers were AMAZING! Their trainers were in the cage with them and had them do some tricks for us. We even got to see two of the tigers get into a fight! The trainer had to jump in between them with a huge stick to break it up. It was crazy! They let people get so close to the cage, the tigers would come right up to the fence and were only like 4 feet away.
He thought they were cool.
This was the best part of the whole day. This is the walrus from the movie 50 First Dates, Jacco. The movie with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Anyway, he LOVED Jaxson! We would put Jax up to the window and he would just sit there and stare at him. He seriously stayed right there staring at Jaxson for like 15 minutes and would only leave him to go to the surface and take a breath. Jax would get really excited and pat the glass and the walrus would start clapping. It was so cool.
This is when Jacco was clapping. Jaxson made a famous friend!
...OK, I have to admit, we talked to the person working at the tank and apparently this walrus loves all babies and always does this when a baby is around his tank. I am just going to pretend that Jax is just special though and Jacco has never done that before.
The elephants were really cool too. I love how close we were able to get to all the animals there.
STARTING TO EXPLORE
Jaxson is learning how to get around and he's loving the freedom. He loves to explore and find things that he probably shouldn't be getting into.
He isn't crawling quite yet, but he will get up onto his knees and rock back and forth then drop down and do this silly little power army crawl. It's hard to tell from this picture, but it's really cute.
He loves to give big kisses...
...read books...
...bring mommy flowers...
...and play with Daddy. He is growing so fast. I can't believe it.

5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I can't believe how big Jaxson is and his oh so cute bottom teeth! He's such a happy baby!
What a fun weekend!! You will need to give me more info on Six Flags....I think I want to go there.
Jacco! Seriously? We love that movie (It was filmed where Matt grew up)
I really want to come see all the cool things (and people) in San Fran!!
I can't believe how much he is looking like Danny! Wow!
I love that face Jaxson is making in the picture with Jacco- classic! Looks like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment