Monday, March 17, 2008

What a Fun Weekend


This weekend was so fun. We saw two great movies (August Rush and Dan in Real Life), went to dinner with Patrick, Kera and Haidyn, went for our first family run along Chrissy Field, shopping at Sports Basement, and then went to Rodeo Beach with the Gordon's. It was a great pre-spring break/finals week weekend.



Jax put his feet in the ocean for the first time... we probably shouldn't have done that. It was so cold he started bawling. Yeah, great first time experience.


Poor little red nose.







He also felt the sand on his bare feet for the first time. It was the cutest thing watching him wiggle his little toes in the sand trying to figure out what it was.





Mindi and I had our babies just a few weeks apart. Her little Molly is so sweet.





Even though it wasn't a very long beach trip we sure had fun!



This weekend Jaxson also went swimming for his first time and he LOVED it! I really debated for a long time about if I was going to post this pic or not though. You see, the pool had signs up everywhere saying that there weren't any cameras allowed, but come on, we had to document his first time swimming! We pretended we didn't see the signs and tried to quickly get a shot, but the lifeguard was faster. After some schmoozing he let us take only one. Of coarse I have to look super chubby and totally haggard...wonderful... I guess one picture is better than nothing.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! We are so excited to see you guys! Ya'll are a cute family!
Shari

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey see you guys soon! I can't wait to hug cute Jaxson! And of course you guys too! Travel safe! LoVe Ya ToNs! sHaRi

Kera said...

great pictures.