Saturday, September 8, 2007

Labor Day Weekend


Danny's brother Drew just got back from his mission in Russia a few weeks ago and he was able to fly out and visit for the weekend. It was fun seeing him after all this time. So many people have said it seems like he just left, and they can't believe he's back already, but to me it seems like he was gone forever. Since he left Danny and I got engaged, married, moved to San Francisco, Danny finished his first year of dental school, now we're about to have a baby! It is amazing how fast life changes.

While he was here we did a few touristy things, but we mostly hung out and just caught up.


The guys got together for Saturday morning football, but Drew got sick after playing for only a few min since he hasn't done anything like that in two years. I thought it was cute, but I think he felt a little dumb.



We went to Cheesecake Factory and then up to the Headlands for some classic San Fran pictures.



I was happy that Danny had someone to pick on other than me. :)



The fog was really cool that day.

4 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I am excited to come out there soon! Hurry up and have that baby

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Man I wonder how many times you guys have taken others to the Cheesecake Factory! I know I love it! Smile. They probably have a table for the Theurer Family and think you guys are celebrities! Can't wait to see you guys and the newest soon to be Baby Theurer.
Right now I am making some sugar cookies with frosting on them and wish we could share them with you two! I love ya and miss ya tons! By the way this is Shari

Anonymous said...

Babe i LOVE IT when you do blogs for all to see. You do such a good job with them, and I can't wait to see what you do with our baby coming so soon! Love You Forever!

Rocia said...

Danny is a beast! Where did he get his build? He is built twice the size of his whole family! Emerson is built way bigger than his brothers too, I like it better that way.