
One thing that almost every guy in the Theurer Family loves to do is golf. Danny's dad wanted to hit a few balls before he played in a tournament last Saturday, so he took us with him to the driving range and we had a great time. I tried hitting a few but my belly got in the way (I'll use that as my excuse for being a horrible golfer). Danny loved it though and it was fun spending time with Craig. The sunset wasn't too bad either.



2 comments:
Okay, swimming, golf...where's the bowling? Seriously, it's time for you to call me. :) Perhaps we can do a BBQ with Jared, so I can meet the new addition. So glad to hear you are having a great break.
how fun. I am not a good golfer at all. Tom loves it and I am sad that its something we will never do together! I played softball too long to swing a golf club the right way!
Enjoy second year! Cant wait to see what your baby looks like!
sheri
Post a Comment