
Do you buy Christmas pajamas that look Christmas-y? I can't ever get myself to do it. We give Jax christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve so if they have a big fat santa on them I feel like he can't wear them after Christmas day...Anyhow, this is Jax in his Chrismas jammies.
and me in my new pajamas too! I didn't know danny got me some and they are my FAVORITE pants ever...I am always wearing his pants and killing the hem because I walk on them so he got me the Victoria's Secret Boyfriend fit pants. SO comfy. You should get some (if you are a girl).
Jax and his buddy. I am so thankful for this dog. Seriously...sounds weird, but she is Jaxson's entertainment all the time when I am busy. They follow each other everywhere. Although I find myself saying multiple times a day, "Don't ______ Shorty!" (fill in blank with hit, pull on, run over, smash into, punch, drive cars on, throw stuff at, the list goes on...) Jax loves her too.
We made Santa Jaxsons favorite cookies and set them on a plate with some milk by the christmas tree. After a minute of staring at it Jaxson said in his I'm-trying-to-sound-sweet-and-convince-you-of-something voice, "I'm sure Santa would let me have some of his milk!...". Sure Jax, Santa likes to share. :) It was pretty cute.
Rob got Jax a McQueen monster truck. Can't beat that!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
It was I think 55 degrees on Christmas Day. SO crazy. We got to play outside with Kash's new tractor that is just like Grandma's!
Sleepy boys.
Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment