Jax is so lucky! He has a grandma that has been teaching swimming lessons for 20+ years. This spring we have been working on swimming so he'll be ready for summer (if it will EVER COME!!).
When it comes to the pool, Jaxson is fearless.
These pictures are a little older, now he can do freestyle by himself and float by himself in addition to other little skills my mom had taught him. Now we are just waiting for SUMMER!


3 comments:
I love it when you kids update your blogs. You are so creative, cute sock puppets. I love our swimming pictures!!
Thanks for updating the blog Loni! I have been checking often to see if you posted anything new! Looks like you guys have been busy and Jaxson is lucky to have a fun mom! the puppets are so cute! Very creative!
I need him to give Ty some lessons!
Post a Comment