Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Third Time's the Charm...???

Well, after 6 months of still being in pain after my last shoulder surgery, my doctor decided I need to have surgery again. This will be my third time on the same shoulder. He is doing something a bit more drastic this time. I am PRAYING it will work. I go in tomorrow at 10:45 am. I know it's just surgery, but I am really scared about it. After it not working the first two times I have major anxiety about the whole thing. I am just crossing my fingers (and toes) this is my last time.

7 comments:

The Aprecios said...

can you even cross your toes :)

JK. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Celeste said...

I hope it works this time! How awful. I want to bring you guys dinner... I'll call you and please let me help out with Jaxson this time!!

Blacks said...

I hope your surgery went well! We should get together again, that was really fun last time!

The McBrides said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! So glad I came across it! I hope you are doing well, you have been through SO much and definitely deserve to be able to put this behind you one and for all!!! PLEASE let me know if you need anything, we are always around!

Life Is Golden said...

I'm a little behind! I'm assuming you already had the surgery? How are you? I need your address pronto!

Cecilia said...

Good luck on the surgery. I hope that doctor can figure it out this time

Michelle said...

We are thinking about you and hope you are recovering well! I am so sorry this had to happen! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!