Yesterday Grandma Carol took Becky, Emily, Jaxson and I to the Hogle Zoo. Jaxson has always loved going to the zoo, but this time he was talking about it all morning until it was time to go. His memory is really getting good. He remembers things I tell him and bribes I offer him, reminding me of them hours or days later.
I can't even describe how beautiful the day was. It was a record breaking day reaching over 70 degrees, there was a slight breeze blowing all the colorful leaves across the ground, the trees were so colorful and the leaves were blustering in the wind letting the sun sparkle through...it was amazing.
Grandma Carol was SO helpful. She helped me keep control of Jaxson all while pushing the stroller.
The tigers are my favorite animal at the zoo and she had just had babies! They were so cute and tiny.
This monkey was playing with Jaxson.
There is a new baby elephant and she is SO cute. The whole time she was playing with her toys as the mama elephant was standing over her watching her play and helping her when she needed it. It is so interesting watching a mother animal acting the same was towards her baby that we do as people.
Another part we always love is the gorilla's. Talk about human-like behavior. It's almost creepy.
I thought taking a picture of one 2 yr old was hard, two 2 yr old's is much harder!
To add to it, Grandma bought us a year pass so we can go back any time we want! Thank you, thank you for a fun afternoon Grandma Carol!

No comments:
Post a Comment