Thursday, September 17, 2009

Labor Day Weekend


Labor Day weekend is so bittersweet. I LOVE the Fall, but I am so sad to see summer coming to a close. We had a really great Labor Day weekend this year though! We were invited by some friends to go to the Bee's game on Saturday and it was a blast!



Jaxson loves baseball and was in heaven watching it live and in person.



This is Jaxson's "cool guy" face. When you ask him what a cool guy looks like, this is what he does.




On Monday Jaxson had his first Slurpee! I can't believe I haven't ever thought to get him one, since ice is one of his favorite things to eat.



Then we headed over to the Theurer's for some pizza and swimming!


Danny tried learning to float...

We ate popsicles...


and Jax had fun on our little home-made slip 'n' slide.


This little kid could swim ALL day if we let him.



At the end of the day, after hours of swimming we all had some pretty good "raisin toes". It's weird thinking that the next holiday is Halloween. Where has the year gone?!

No comments: