I am so thankful for my amazing hubby and all he does for me. Danny has always loved to do stuff for me so I would know he cares about me. This is him making us lunch after church one day while we were dating.
I love that he still tries to do as much for me as he can. Last night we were hanging out with our friends and I started to get a migraine. I took some medicine and thought that I had it under control, but I woke up this morning to a migraine so bad I could hardly even sit up in bed to feed Jaxson. My sweet husband spent all day watching Jaxson so I could rest, bringing me medicine and keeping the house picked up. I got up for a few hours to watch the second session of conference to find him online looking for a recipe of something he could make us dinner. He made a crock pot sweet and sour chicken, rice and green beans. It was SO yummy! (this was even before the talk on appreciating mothers and what they do for their family) I am so lucky to be married to someone who loves me so much, and I know he would do absolutely anything and everything in his power to make me and our family happy. I love you babe.

5 comments:
Loni,
I am so jealous looking at your Arizona pics. We sure have a great family.
Grandma looks so much better since getting on the right meds! When Matt and I saw her last, they had no idea what to do with her, and she was really having a hard time. THanks for the great update.
I also love the hand picture you sent me. I learned a lot of songs from those hands :)
LOVE YOU!
Aren't they great! I totally understand, Branden has really stepped up with me and these 3 little ones! We are so blessed! We miss you guys! Hope all is going well!!
What a cute hubby! You two are great together!
Danny's the man!
sooooooo..... we're waiting for another blog post!
love ya
Post a Comment